söndag 26 december 2010

Hi and welcome to my blog! First, a little about me and the purpose of the blog!

Hi guys!

My name is Niklas and this is my very first blog, ever! The subject of this blog is probably pretty obvious when you read the name, I guess? Basically, it will be about my way of cultivating chili (and other crops) from scratch, and hopefully showing people that anyone can do it, and take inspiration from seeing how I do it! :) 

The idea started when I was searching the web for a guide about chili cultivating, and did not find anything! ''What a shame'' I thought, I'll have to do something about this! And now, I finally have done just that!

Another thing you probably already noticed is that I'm writing in english, when I come from Sweden. Strange? The answer to that is simple. There are few people talking about chili cultivating on the web and if I would be writing in swedish then there would be even fewer would be able to take benefit from it. BUT, now you can pick your own language to the right, by pressing on your flag. The translation is not perfect but it works! :)

You will also see a herbgarden being planted when the spring comes, when I grow tomatoes and cucumbers in pots, how I cultivate garlic, and I will maybe even try to cultivate potatoes in buckets! This + much more! (Maybe even eating some really hot chilipeppers.)

So there you have it, that was a little info about me and the purpose of the blog. I'll be starting right away with showing you what I have bought today for the project, and a status check on the bellpeppers that are already growing! So I will see you in a moment!

Please leave a comment, now you can choose ''Anonymous'' if you don't have an account! :)

Byyyye! :) /Niklas!

1 kommentar:

Susann sa...

Välkommen som bloggare, är själv ny, så man får väl se hur ens blogg utvecklas. Även din. Spännade det där med chili, jag ska snart plantera mina första chilifröer.